Monday, December 27, 2010

After the holidays

_MG_7180
For breakfast, I made some pancakes which I followed the recipe from Jamie Oliver's recipe here. I had to incorporate whatever I had in the apartment (due to the snow storm, I'm at home and work is closed today) so I grated half a golden delicious apple, added oats, ground flax seeds, wheat germ and used silk nog.
scrubbies 010
Since I'm lactose intolerance it's been quite an adventure to find non-dairy alternatives.
holiday dinner 021
Dinner from Saturday. I had two special guests over and we ate very well. It took me a few hours to cook everything and I must say Elizabeth's Cheese and Chive Baked Mashed Potatoes is delicious! I definitely recommend you try the recipe!
holiday dinner 034
This has to be one of the best vegan peanut butter cake I've ever had! N went all out to get this for dinner and it was so good! I had such a wonderful weekend and got to spend it with my family and friends.
I'll leave you with this post from Evolution You - Ghandi's Top Ten Fundamentals for Changing the World. This is such a great list with positive ways on how to live one's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment