Monday, December 13, 2010

Baby it's cold outside...

Apparently it's lightly snowing outside and I can't help but think of slipping on a sweatshirt and sweatpants, grabbing a good book to read and sipping on a cup of tea or warm apple cider.
One of the sweatshirts I have my eye on through Etsy is from Val of Neneee.
Doesn't this look cozy and it's in one of my favorite colors? All of the clothes I've bought from Neneee are always so comfortable!



From Teconlene
Have you ever had one of those days where you want to hit the undo button? I certainly do! I love how this print shows just that.

I'm currently working on these Baby Moccasins for a coworker and slowly but surely I'll get them done. I've only knitted scarves, cowl necks and hats so this is going to be a fun challenge!


I'll leave you with a panoramic view of a Thai beach from Uncornered Market. I've love to soak my toes in the sand and lay in the warm sun! Maybe next year I'll get the chance to. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment